01 February 2006

32 is the new 27; plus, big momma's what?

I have a birthday coming up.
it's Monday, 20 february. I am turning 32. I am doing a lot better with this one than I did with 31. I won't be sorry to see 31 go, although it was a good year. I started the blog, met a girl, got some work done, traveled a bit, listened to some good music, laughed a lot, and read some really good books. If 32 is much the same then I can't complain. I will complain, because as my mom pointed out years ago, I've never needed a reason.

32 feels a little better than 31 because it's 2 to the fourth, which is a good number. it's divisible by 2 (dur), 4, 8, and 16. that appeals to my OCD nature. it's a number that's got some balance, and I could use a little balance in my life.

I won't accept presents but I do appreciate a phone call, so put me on your calendar for Presidents Day. My birthday is a holiday this year. Thank you very much mr's Washington and Lincoln.
-----------
super sam has a sweet entry about the movie Big Mama's House 2 over on the donttouchmystuff blog. I recommend it.
this new movie stars martin lawrence in fat suit. who knew that they could mine such a sweet premise for another 90 minutes of hilarity and hijinks?

I also have these words: no one ever lost when betting on the bad taste of america. for examples, see: Idol, American; survivor; Bachelor, the; wife swap; Vitale, Dick; etc.
thanks for reading. call me. I miss you.

No comments: