14 February 2006

so much good stuff; happy valentines day anyway

ahh, lots has happened since yesterday.
the SI Swimsuit Issue hits newsstands today. you can find photos online here: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2006_swimsuit/

also, the olympics continue. Bode Miller was DQd in his latest race and his best chance for a medal. reports seem to indicate that he's out of shape. he had a big year last year and I don't think he's all that motivated right now. Winning the world cup (like he did last year) is a superior achievement to winning a gold medal in Turino. (that's a joke, not a typo, thx.) I doubt he'll get it together, but you never know.

And finally, I'll try to post a picture today. you can always go over to myspace.com/casewriter, but I like blogs that have a photo of the author. so I'll get on that.
also, my birthday is Monday, 20 Feb. Be sure to call and say something nice about how good I look for 32.
xo

No comments: