02 February 2006

why the name change, and so much more

thanks for reading.
apologies for the broken bookmarks. I'm glad you found your way back.

I've been pondering a title/address change for a couple weeks now. the scope of the blog has expanded and I wanted a title that reflected its new direction. I couldn't think of one, so I used greatjoballweek instead. it came to me in a vision, and by "it came to me" I mean "I had gas" and by "in a vision" I mean "I couldn't sleep".

it's less copycat than firedickvitale; that was a blatant ripoff of someone else's good idea. GJAW (Great Job All Week, get it?) is a bit more original, esp. since nobody else had used it yet. you would be surprised how many good blog titles were already taken. I felt lucky to get this one.

this is my new favorite time waster over at mousebreaker: http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/uberbreakout2/play.php

download the new shockwave player and tell me how you do. level first, and then score. if you can't get to level 13 then I don't know you. if you do, then we can talk; the score is a tiebreak only.
xoxo

No comments: