15 February 2006

ketel one and soda: not a good solution, but an excellent stopgap measure; also, Cheney takes responsibility?

ahhh, nothing eases you into a spell of depression like a hangover.

thank you, ketel one, for allowing me to embrace the suck in my life, if only for a short time. our affair was fleeting, but I cherished the time we spent together. it'll be a while before we get a chance to get together like that again.

I'll miss you, dear ketel one. don't think of this as good-bye. think of it as... until next time.

----------------------
in unrelated news, the VP of our great nation shot a man on Sunday. It was a hunting accident, and he spoke to Fox "news" about it today. One headline from earlier this week said, and I quote, "Cheney may have broken one of the first rules of hunting". That was on Yahoo. I have done a little bit of hunting.

to get a hunting license in CA you have to take a hunter safety course, take a test, etc, etc. I took it, and I don't remember if they stated the rule about not shooting one of your hunting buddies explicitly, or if it was just implied. In any case, i'm pretty sure it was one of the first rules. Definitely in the top five. If number 1 is "Don't shoot yourself", then number 2 has got to be "don't shoot somebody else".

-------------------
can anybody, and I mean anybody, get me a deal on an xbox360?
i might have to break down and just buy one on ebay. this is getting ridiculous.

No comments: