17 February 2006

the Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away

my requests have been answered: I finally found a way to blow $650 of my hard earned on a new video game console. I bought an xbox360, extra controller, and a couple games (call of duty2, and Madden '06).

I'd like to thank best buy for answering the phone, Visa for giving me credit where credit is due; plus a special thanks to Sara for freeing up my social calendar so completely (by dumping me this past Tuesday).

on the whole I would have rather kept the girl and f'd the xbox, but what're you gonna do?
the lord giveth, the lord taketh away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen brother

b

Anonymous said...

the xbox will give you substantially fewer problems in the long run. even if it should cause some sort of electrical fire and burn down the new casa de farley, you are still better off with the box than the chick.

z