31 January 2006

here we go again...

greetings from the OC.
I noticed I had a nice run of postings there for a couple days, and then I sort of lost my focus.
I still haven't found it, but we're going to keep you current anyway, just for fun.

here's an update on some past topics:
  1. dick vitale is still the main "color" announcer for ESPNs college basketball broadcasts. yes. and by yes, I mean suck.
  2. the girl that sent a picture of herself in a penguin costume to my friend Jeff recently sent him another email that said, "Are we fighting? hehe! -shan" really, this happened. Jeff didn't write her back because she sent a picture of herself in a penguin costume. and she's ugly. we don't know for a fact that the girl is ugly, but we don't know for a fact if the earth is round, either. do we? I do know that if the earth sent a picture of itself in a penguin costume then it would be ugly.
  3. I heart moosejaw. this is a short version of the "raves" theme I started last week. go here: www.moosejaw.com and just embrace the madness. special points if you read the moosejaw daily remark. or buy me something expensive (I wear a size L in all mountain hardwear stuff).
more sports criticism and related commentary to follow at the end of the week. there's only so much firing dick vitale that I can reasonably do. sure, there's lots of other retardo out there, but it's not always that easy to track down. ahh, who am I kidding? it's super bowl week! there's enough idiocy to fill a daily column. i'll keep you posted.
xo -c-

No comments: