10 January 2006

wanted: girl to distract me until I get the new xbox

I've been getting some requests to re-post the sweet (and by sweet I mean totally awesome) personal advert I threw up (pun intended) on craigslist the other day.
it's kind of cheap to recycle content but you'll read it anyway. you jerks.
I got one response from a girl that said she would "distract me." I emailed her back but she didn't respond. that's probably for the best.

for the record: I still don't have a new xbox.
-----------------------------------------------
wanted: girl to distract me until I get the new xbox - 31

I got to thinking about exactly what I was looking for in a relationship and I realized that it's not much.
just someone to keep me distracted until my new xbox gets here.

about me: I like to read, work out, travel, and eat mexican food.
i'm fit, 6 feet tall, brn hair and brn eyes.
decent looking. dry sense of humor. if you're interested I'll send you a picture.

about you: 22-34, fit (this is a must - don't email me if you're thick),
willing to eat out or get coffee once or twice a week, pretend you're interested,
and chat about music, books, religion, politics, etc. i'm not looking to make out with you, and sexual intercourse is neither implied nor guaranteed.
you just have to get my attention for a few weeks, maybe as long as a few months.

after the xbox arrives I definitely won't be able to fit you into my schedule. just 24 hours in a day, and I can't compromise one of my other hobbies. I like to go out to the bars with my friends, so i'm not going to quit doing that. I can't give up working out or I'll turn into a butterball. can't make time during the workday because I'm working. maybe we can compromise and catch up at the gym? we'll see.

I look forward to hearing from you.
.
. this is in or around in newport

No comments: