04 August 2010

What happens on Friday? (revisited)

Hate to trot out my nerd credentials but in an idle moment today I thought I'd see how the http://isitfridayyet.org/ website was put together. You know, just take a peek under the hood, see what's what.* The author has a good sense of humor, so maybe they have a little easter egg in there or something. You never know.

Well, now you do, because the comments in the code are funny. To wit:

/Please stop looking at my source code!

/Seriously, by continuing to look at my source, you agree to the following:

/
1) First round is on you
2) You will always say "except for in bed" after reading a fortune cookie
3) Office Space is the greatest movie of all time
/

Seems like a reasonable contract to me.


* This is super easy to do, btw, and you can do it for any page on the web. In Firefox, from the View menu, choose Page Source, et voila!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Also: right click on page, "View Page Source"

(tried to post source of this comment page, but it was interpreted and well formatted, some kind of crazy loop of craziness going on here...)