16 August 2010

Training in La Jolla

Taking a training class in La Jolla this week. It's a combination beginner/advanced course, with beginner stuff running the first day and the advanced stuff coming later in the week. I'm already an expert so the early stuff is not terribly gripping. And by that I mean I have plenty of time to figure out what I'm going to do in La Jolla as soon as my class ends.

The La Jolla Yoga Center is directly across the street, so I checked in at lunch and picked up their 'Transformation Week' package. Typically I practice yoga at my swanky gym. No idea what it's like at the LJYC, but I'm guessing it'll be just as snooty but in a more earthy, eco-friendly way. (I'm eco-friendly in that I like hot girls that are into recycling and yoga.) Lulu Lemon recommended, but not required. Which is good, since I wear boardshorts and cut-off t-shirts. And I'm a sweaty mess. Might have to buy a towel or something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great blog see you in La Jolla

http://greennewssandiego.blogspot.com/