19 May 2006

you have a right to be angry, but not to be rude

learned an important lesson this week as I dealt with some bullsh*t with my roommates and work and all that stuff that isn't really all that sweet but it's a part of life anyway.

I have a right to be angry at [whatever dumb hurtful thing somebody does] but I don't have a right to be rude. I just don't. it's not cool, and it's not Christian. not sure if I'll put this bit of insight to use in my own life, but I'm positive I'll be able to share it with others. they might succeed where I will fail.

on the upside, I typed "picture of jesus" into my goodsearch search engine and came across some real treats. ran into an unexpected likeness on cnn.com, and found the superb artists rendering w/ a "true story" from other nutcase. best part about that (person's?) home page is that it was festooned with cheesy advertisements. very christian.

what can I say about the intergalactic jesus? that guy is weeping, he's wedged between the earth, a nebula, and the moon (which, btw, would be dark if the sun were peeking out from behind it as it appears to be). that's pretty much how I picture jesus in my prayers. a huge, disembodied head hovering in the galactic sky. nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice call on the physics

but kinda creepy

b