11 May 2006

what. the. f*ck.

[I heard about this from Samuel over at donttouchmystuff, and while it sounded funny, I really didn't appreciate it until i saw it - so this is a blatant ripoff. imitation sincerest form of flattery, etc, etc.]

every now and again something comes along that I just never expected. I keep my ear to the ground, and I learn about stuff I don't take an interest in, just to stay culturally aware. things like Macintosh computers, the latest celebrity wedding, women's issues - I understand they're important to people, so I kind of pay attention, kind of. so I know what I'm missing out on.

I have heard of the guy in the photo. the one at the far left with the microphone spewing sparks? yeah, that one. but I never really experienced his lyrical magic, his "flow", until today.

lordy lordy lordy

where to begin?
do we start at the terrible lyrics? or the awful style and delivery? I don't even like rap and I know this guy sucks at rapping. a lot.
in the live performance, I think it begins at the dwarf w/ two canes in the zubaz pants ("a crockpot for your pork!"), tie-dyed shirt, and fuzzy hat. and that's where I'll leave it.

thanks for reading.

No comments: