01 May 2006

the view from the top (sort of)


super. got the new office put back together.
I was going to write a funny post about some funny stuff that happened, but then I realized how much time I spent playing videogames over the weekend and it was just sad. so no. we're not doing that. i was even going to write another silly political essay, but that's like Paris Hilton: its been done repeatedly, and not well.
on the upside, high-level executives (and by high-level, I mean fourth floor) everywhere are jealous of my window office and my view. (I saw some birds out there the other day, and I think they're married. if you know what I mean. and I think you do.)

the execs are probably not jealous of my standing desk. i considered trying to get my company to actually buy me a real standing desk, but they're kind of expensive, and it's not like i had back surgery or anything. they did get me a really nice chair. and health insurance. so I can't complain. I built my own standing desk. it's pretty sweet, if you're into cardboard. I'll post pix.

I was all set to say something interesting about the NFL Draft, but I remembered that you don't care. best part: my fav teams first round pick was so happy he got drafted he wept tears of joy. that's what I'm talking about. i'll weep tears of joy myself if he learns to block his position instead of just try to play WR as a tight end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post a picture of the standing desk allready. Does this mean you can pleasure yourself standing up talking to someone. I am not sure how a standing desk would work. Is it like the cagarette and lolly pop trays ladies in the club carry around but with pens and such?

b