24 May 2006

if I get big fake tits, will I get a column on si.com? what about just getting to the front of the line at quiznos?

i have nothing against pretty girls in principle. really, I don't. I'm a big fan. but let's not pretend that just because some girl spent some money on a fake rack and wants to show it off means she's qualified to write a national column and "mailbag" for sports illustrated.

let's keep this whole slutty girl thing separate from the syndicated columnist thing, ok? I agree there's room for both in my world. esp. w/ gems like these from Ms. Sterger:

Honestly, did you ever think that maybe there is more to women than their looks?

Not in this instance, no.
she did make some other comments in her mailbag that, if they weren't from an attention-starved media whore, actually sounded reasonable.

as far as getting to the front of the line at the sandwich shop, I was getting lunch yesterday and a very pretty girl, mid-30's, unmarried (obvious, since she was twiddling her hair w/ her left hand) walked in and couldn't find the end of the line. I was in the front. she asked the first guy, he said, go ahead in front of me. second guy, same. third guy, again. by the time she got to me she was suitably embarrassed and just laughed awkwardly when she found a place behind me. big ups to her for noticing the special treatment.

not sure what the point of all this is. except, umm, that's a pretty good picture, huh?

No comments: