16 May 2006

don't eat 7 oreo cookies for breakfast

sometimes I encounter something so unusual I feel like I need to bring it to you immediately.
this is not one of those things. this is just nerds on the web. but I think it's funny.

full disclosure: and I did own a couple of the watches and games they have on the site. back in the day I thought they were the coolest things ever. I wore a logarithmic calc. watch to school when I was a sophomore in high school, for christ's sake. perhaps not coincidentally I wasn't much of a hit with the ladies. perhaps.

some things you can probably say about the guys (you know it's guys) that run this website:
  • never touched the skin of a woman, except that one time, in amsterdam. or vegas, at the defcon convention. (hey, even LL Cool J says "you always end up paying for it one way or another.")
  • waited in line for several weeks for the star wars movies 1, 2, and 3 / signed online petition to "kill jar jar".
  • they own a bewildering variety of cleverly shaped dice. and they're all great dungeon masters. great.
  • went to CalTech.
  • would own you at Magic the Gathering.
  • bullet point
  • bullet point

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty dam sure i remember you rocking the calculator watch when I first met you - somewheres round your freshman year in college

b