03 March 2009

Pay $80 to get my ass kicked? YES!

The fat kid is on the program. I have to make the weight limit for the novice level Pan American Jiu Jitsu competition. I don't really have to cut much weight, as I'm already right on the edge. All I have to do is make sure I've got some cushion so that when it comes time to weigh in on 28 March I don't have to worry about it. Also, this is the first time in my life I've ever paid any attention to how much I weigh. Yay for measuring yourself against numbers on a scale. And getting your ass kicked in a organized, public event. My goal for the competition: make the other guy work hard before he taps me out. Super!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what weight class are you going for?

Zach said...

i would gladly kick your ass in public for like $50. i am just saying....in these tough economic times, need to save where you can.