30 June 2010

Yeah that's me; why do you ask?


Big day out for the world cup this past Saturday. Events of the day have been fairly well documented, but over the course of the day my roommate was especially awesome. And not just because he was in the full official Team USA dress-whites (yes, the real uniform - all he needed was a number). Here's a list of his witticisms, as captured during the adventure. Yeah I know, you kind of had to be there. So why weren't you?
--------------

::looks up from texting::How do you spell "banana"?
I think they're making a videogame with all the x's on them n shit
::while texting:: Is "magic" with a j or g?
Its like a rosary! ::rubs Budweiser beads::
I need your fuckin energy and and focus here!! ::at strangers watching the game::
Pee in his mouth!
Check out these Washingtons!
My glasses are right here! ::pulls them out of sock:: Got em!
This is America!
Is h-u-g-e the same as h-u-g?
Fuckin team photo! Let's do this!
I can't wait to suck on her face. A lot.
Pinball wizard!!!
Do you have urinal bats in the women's restroom? Didn't think so
Where the fucks the mute button? ::stares at phone:: It says I need to press the mute button to unlock it!
Thank god its only...what time is it?
No its not Fahrenheit 454...
I don't know what to do with these ::stares at wristbands::(then out of nowhere Case says "make out with her!")
Spencer: You know the server was thinking, who are the douchebags in polyester pants?? Case: I'm the only one wearing polyester pants. Spencer: I know!!

No comments: