29 June 2010

TMI


One of the advantages of working remotely is that I don't have a neighbor hacking up a lung in the adjacent cube office. Or at least not that I'd notice. Also: I get to kick out the jamz all day. (Seriously, all day. It's dance party USA up in this bitch 8 days a week. Unless it's pop music. Or both.)

Anyway, my co-workers like to keep me involved, as with this via IM:

co-worker: man your lung hacking neighbor is letting them rip
co-worker: and not out the attic
co-worker: he's super gassy this week
me: dude bro
me: why do you tell me that?
co-worker: because it's kinda funny no?
me: do you want to go on friend probation?
co-worker: haha
co-worker: it's all: "bbrbrbrbrbrb"
me: i don't need to know when that phlegm-factory is spilling out of his ass
co-worker: and then: "ahhhh"
me: FFS
co-worker: i don't either. but here he is. going at it


It's the little things.

Just got Illustrator CS5, which I used for the graphic. It's helping me realize my full artistic potential. knowwhatimean?

No comments: