01 January 2011

One / One / Eleven

Had an okay New Year's. It was tough to motivate for it because NYE is kinda lame if you don't have a date. Plus I had already had one big booze up during the week. (I'm on vacation, if you hadn't heard.) So I called it a night fairly early and made sure I got a workout in today. You care.

Highlight of the night was my friend's sister showing up with an enormous 'purse'. She was carrying this thing around like it was a handbag but it was really more like an overnight bag she brought to the club. So I said to my friend: "I don't think your sister's luggage is going to fit in the overhead compartment." And then we all laughed. Except for her. What?

This blog needs more pictures. Who's in charge of that? Me? Oh. I'll dig something out of the archives for next week. Get excited! I should have gotten a photo of that girls carry on. It was awesome.

No comments: