26 January 2011

The internet delivers, part X

Long-time readers will remember that one of my favorite web-authors/bloggers is named Matt Ufford. He and I are totally on a first name basis and if we got to meet and hang out I would buy him beers and steal his jokes and that would be cool because we're buddies like that. Right? No? Oh.

Matt used to write the sports blog 'with leather', back when it was funny. He left to write a blog about television, which is too bad, because television is stupid. He was never as funny after that, largely because I think he liked watching and blogging about sports better. I don't know, but you don't care. Anyway, he's funny as hell, and I've been 'borrowing' his jokes for years. He also unapologetically loves cat videos. And dogs. So he blogged about the puppy bowl lineup, and it brought some l0lz to my face.

For example:

Meh, Yorkie mix (pictured above). The only way I'd ever like a Yorkie is if I could cram it into an M203 grenade launcher and fire it into a crowd of hippies. Grade: two Corgi puppies.

He goes on in this vein at some length, and it is rad. See it for yourself here: http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2011/01/corgi-snub-in-depth-analysis-of-the-puppy-bowl-lineup#page/1

No comments: