03 April 2009

Keeping it Real


I'm kicking around the idea of changing the motto here at GJAW. But I don't have anything better for now and I need something that speaks to me in a meaningful way. And I'm lazy. Mostly lazy.

What's new here? Not much. Some kid put a dick on the roof of his parents mansion and then it made international news. It makes news here because it rules. I was further pleased when I read that his dad was leaving it until the kid gets back from his gap year in Brazil. Brilliant.

Not much else to report. I have a backlog of good photos to share so I'll be working through those. I've been busy and not felt like doing any internetting when I get done at work so the posts are piling up. Metaphorically speaking.

My friends Jason & Heleana gave me an itunes gift certificate for my birthday last month. I mention it here because that gift started what can only be described as a binge of music buying. I'm no big fan of apple but itunes does enable me to buy music that I would never buy otherwise. Taylor Swift? check. Kelly Clarkson? check. Kanye West? check. check. I'd be embarrassed by it but whatever. Pop music is a quesadilla: cheesy as hell but hard to resist.

Are they playing any college basketball games this weekend? I can't remember...

No comments: