29 April 2009

Well allow me to retort

My post on what I'm not doing this Saturday (scroll down) has elicited some comments from the proletariat. Specifically:

you might consider that some of these +1s could actually be an uber-cool (wait, scratch that, I forgot who I am talking to) uber-hot, single, girlfriend

Yes I might consider that if I hadn't been down this road before. This is not the first time I've evaluated this type of evite. One has to take into account the overall demographic, the general tone, and past history. I didn't look at it and guess that it was going to be all couples, I used my past experience and applied knowledge. If I didn't already have some experience with this group I might have cause for optimism. Except I know better.

1 comment:

Zach said...

since you are not going, let's hang out. i am going over to hedgehog's house to watch the playoffs. rumor has it he got a new flat screen.