13 April 2009

The Wayback Machine


Took a trip down memory lane over the weekend. No, not the part where I got old-school drunk and passed out on someone's couch in Newport. The part where I found some pictures from my trip to London and Paris.

Nothing says fun like some pix of pretty girls in foreign lands, so here's a photo from a cafe in Montmartre in Paris. Nothing much to see here - just some peeps out for a (long) night on the town. I have some good photos of when I tripped over one of those g-damn anklebiters they put on street corners to keep the cars from driving on the sidewalk but I'll save that for later.

Photo #2 is The Fat Kid having an introspective moment during the morning commute after another very long night out (this time in London). Not shown: the other punters on the tube, going to work. Also not shown: dignity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

need to include high res fotos upon linkage

Anonymous said...

i remember that shirt

Case said...

I don't have ready access to hi-res photos b/c they were on my friend's camera. So I can only get to them via kodakgallery. I promise if I have them I will post them.