22 August 2006

this is how a real man decorates


if I didn't just spend $1300 getting my car fixed, I know what I would have done with the money. well, probably I would have spent a lot of it on stuff for my trip, but I also would have picked up one of these. for sure.

the large sized longhorn skull ("b" quality) is a steal at $225. the biggest bummer about it is that I don't have one already. I have a fireplace to put it over and everything.

as any of my ex-gf's will surely tell you, i'm not much for decorating. if it's not a book or an expensive audio/video component, i don't really know where it should go. but this thing really speaks to me. mostly because it's effing awesome.

also awesome is the saltwater crocodile skull and related reptilia. not in my px range, though. the skull is a replica, which is nice.

in other news, kevin federline is a poseur douchebag. you heard it here first. he wouldn't be so reviled if he weren't such a cheesedick. does he have any street cred? does he think he's a hard case? i'll never know, but he might have more success if he lightens up a little bit. he's so earnest and serious. his wife made a fortune selling pop cheese (and herself). he could try and do the same. I recommend a duet w/ Nick Lachey. hotness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mother forced my stepfather to get rid of both of his, however he snuck one to our cabin in Truckee. This particular one has a southwestern motif airbrushed on it. Oh, also a bullet hole right in the middle, too.