28 February 2011

Is that awkward?

I've been trying to buy a new hoodie from lululemon for about 2 months now. They never have my size or color, so I finally broke down and signed up for their mailing list. That hasn't worked any better than occasionally browsing their website, but at least I can look forward to pictures of absurdly pretty yoga girls in my inbox every Thursday. SI Swimsuit issue? Meh. Yoga girl is better in every way, not least because she looks like an actual person instead of a cartoon character. 

I mentioned this already, but just in case you're new around here: I'm eco-friendly in that I like hot girls that are into recycling and yoga.

Athletic girls > stick figures, every time.

2 comments:

C if for Cookie Katie said...

Thank god Jeff feels the same way... stick figure girls are for the birds!

C is for Cookie Katie said...

Thank god Jeff feels the same way... stick figure girls are for the birds!

*I meant "C IS for Cookie" Katie