14 February 2011

Birthdays all up in this bitch

Had some of this saved in the freezer but my roommate at it all
It's my birthday this Sunday. My friend's GF is throwing a party. I have mixed feelings about it. (My birthday, not the party.) I'll be 37. It's not a bad number. Kind of an intermediate sort of number. 

I opted change my eating habits in the weeks leading up to my birthday, try something different. Cut way back on the carbs, mostly. Been doing that for about 3 weeks now. Can't say it's made a huge difference in my physical shape. I was already in decent form, so any changes were never going to be dramatic. Still, I'll stick with it for another couple weeks and see how it goes. I miss eating granola bars. They make such an excellent snack. And also cake. Because cake is such an excellent anytime food. Especially homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (pictured). That stuff is so good I cannot stand it.

I'll be celebrating my birthday over the course of the whole week. I plan to do this by going to the gym, maybe buying myself something nice, and generally cramming as much awesome as I can into my day to day.
Pretty much the same as every other week then.

No comments: