03 March 2010

Jersey Shore dog? (And I don't mean that troll snookie)

This from my friend Lindsay who looooooves animals. Which is good, because she has two of the most retarded dogs in America. Not because she spoils them, but because they have behavior and health problems she's had to work through from their pre-Lindsay lives. And also because they are retarded.

She sent this from her crackberry so I added the paragraph breaks but left in the typos for authenticity.

I forgot to tell you on friday I took the dogs to daycare and when I got there I got the odd energy like something happened. So this guy goes to the front desk person should I get the dogs she says yes but he stays and she says I have to talk to you about maddie so I am thinking oh shit what happened now.

Well apparently the guy who was standing there is new and apparently maddie does not like new people because she bites them when they let her out of her crate and she does not know them. So they let maddie out and she runs up and bites the guy right in the crotch. Why the hell would she do that.

The guy was fine and after they brought her and him in the interview and she was totally fine with him no aggression. I felt terrible obviously and the guy wa totally fine and he did not seem to care. He was wierd so maybe he gave off wierd energy.

When I got to my car I was laughing so hard why the hell would she run up and bite a crotch and not jusy bite the leg and then we did not get kicked out. How could they not kick us out they were like we love the dogs maddie is not a ba dog. I was like um she is a bad dog.

The other funny thing is a dog got kicked out for herding the dogs too much and maddie bites a crotch and we are still in. I thought you would enjoy that story.

I did get her an ed hardy wannabe collar so maybe her jersey shore side is coming out

No comments: