22 March 2010

Is this a cross or a chip?


100318_FUL
Uploaded by 1513BB92024. - Parties, dorm life, and other college videos.
Some people are claiming this is a mis-hit cross. I don't buy that. It's floating too much, and it would have to be one of the worst mis-hit crosses to score a goal Ronaldinho scored against England in 2006. (I think it was 2006 - I'm too lazy to look it up.)

It really is superb, capping an epic comeback against Juventus at home to advance in the "europa league", which is for teams that don't qualify for Champions League (or get knocked out early).

Back on a regular schedule this week. I was on vacation most of last week, which would have been awesome if I didn't get sick and spend my vacation convalescing. Setback.

1 comment:

bsgarcia said...

missed cross with out a doubt proving its better to be lucky than good--although the hat trick above might take issue with that.