25 February 2009

I'm giving up booze for lent, and by "lent" I mean "until St. Patrick's Day"


I'm not very religious but I think it's a good exercise in discipline to give up a vice every year. Booze is an obvious choice in that it's good for me to take a break but it's not tooooooo challenging (unlike giving up swearing and buying shit, which both sucked). What's the point of giving something up if it's too much work? F that noise. Could do sweets, but that would be brutally hard. The fat kid loooooves him some dessert. Loves. A lot.

So, for this year, it's booze. At least until St. Patricks Day. After that we'll see how it goes. I don't want to overcommit.

Image courtesy someecards, the best ecard website ever in the history of free shit you can send your friends. Ever.

No comments: