10 October 2006

I found the cure for the plauge of the twentieth century but now I've losht it!; and, have nuke, but short and funny-looking


did you find the cure for the plague of the twentieth century and then realize it was "losht"? if not, put Medicine Man on your list of netflix movies, because you're missing out.

none of this has anything to do with anything except I was reading about the rain forest in Brazil yesterday and it was depressing.

is it just me or does the newest member of Team Atomic Bomb not cut a very imposing figure? I'm not saying you have to look scary to be scary, but it helps. at least it doesn't hurt. instead I get a short, pinheaded fat guy with sansabelt pants and sunglasses he stole from the props closet when he was doing standin work on Boogie Nights.

WTF? Who put this guy in charge? Couldn't one of the goofballs behind him have usurped the throne? just asking.

love you.

1 comment:

Business Advisor #1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.