06 June 2013

Bring the Noise, with a Side of Cheese


My list of saccharine-sweet white-guy-music guilty pleasures has, at varying times, included some pretty damn suspect bands. Like, really suspect. I once paid good green American money for a Nickelback record. Which, in terms of discriminating taste, is equivalent to eating at a Taco Bell inside a Wal-Mart that shares a parking lot with McDonalds. There are numerous other dated examples.

I have a strong feeling that this remix is one of those tracks I will look back on and say, man, how did I listen to that shit? Because it's classic white-guy-music mixed with some mega-cheese synth trance? What the fuck?

But then I listen to it and it's great. So here we are. Judge all you want; I'll be over in the corner, getting my dance on.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU - THERE'S TOO MUCH AWESOME IN MY EARS.  AWESOME-Y? AWESOME-ISH? STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU.
CALL BACK TOMORROW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheese factor is outstanding there. good thing I am in Wisconsin so I can appreciate it.