13 June 2011

I've been there

So good I can't stand it.

This has been kicking around the interwebs for a while but it's the first I've seen of it. shirt.woot is it's own subculture. I used to stop by woot every day and see what they had on offer but I've lost interest. There's only so much stuff I can look at (and don't have any use for). I bought a blender from there that is still in its original box. That was at maybe 2.5 years ago. To be fair I moved in with a guy that already had a fancy blender and thus no use for mine. But I didn't have much use for my fancy blender either before I got there. I am 100% sure it would make epic milkshakes if given the opportunity, so I'm going to keep it for a while longer.

Long-time readers know how I feel about Cookie Monster. Cookie is definitely good enough for me, is what I'm saying.

No comments: