19 April 2010

I think I'm management material

Had to move my stuff out of my old cube at the factory office. New factory office won't have a cube for me, but that's okay because they still have a job for me. I'll sit on the floor in the corner if they let me keep my job. (Not even kind of kidding about that, btw.)

In the process of doing the moveout I had to make sure my juggling skillz were still passable. As you can see from the video, the pressure of the camera gets to me, even after I make an effort and fix my hair and everything.



Credit Scott for the video and audio. The audio is performed/edited by him, which is a nice little slice of overachievement. Did he go too far? Yes. Yes he did.

Special bonus tracking sheet on my potty/food/nap/communication habits courtesy my good friend Stephanie.

No comments: