26 April 2010

Helpful hints


My friend Jimmy comes by every now and then to play Madden on the xbox. It's the only time I play the game because I don't have very many friends that play and it's boring playing against the computer. I'm always the 49ers and he's always the Lions. I have no interest in any of the other (good) teams.

Last time he came over I spanked him because as bad as the 49ers are, the Lions are worse. I told him I kept pressing the touchdown button and it would score a touchdown. 80 yard TD run up the middle by Frank Gore? Touchdown button. 68 yard catch & run for a score? Touchdown button. Patrick Willis pick six? Touchdown button. You get the idea.

I felt kind of bad* so I made him a helpful guide he can use the next he comes over.


* By 'kind of' I mean 'not at all'.

No comments: