01 June 2008

meet The Legend

The Legend came to town to burnish his reputation. You might remember him from this post, but if you don't want to click through it describes an encounter he had with a girl in a park in Perth, OZ. It's adult in nature, so don't go there if you're under 18, easily offended, or female. He didn't mean it for public consumption but it was too good not to share.

I call him The Legend because he's the opposite of what you'd expect from a legend: he's a smart, funny, self-effacing guy that manages to put himself in improbably ridiculous situations. Those situations add up and = The Legend.

Anyway, The Legend was in full effect in the OC. Big laughs. I was all set to add more of his anecdotes but I can't bring myself to do it. Adult in nature, stories told in confidence, etc, etc. Remind me the next time we talk and I'll share them. They won't be as funny as when he tells it, but I'll do my best.

love you. thanks for reading.

No comments: