20 March 2006

shorter entries: good; more pictures: gooder

Big weekend. I celebrated St. Patrick's day by watching basketball and drinking a lot of beer. None of it was green. I also ate some corned beef (not green), fish and chips (not green), and mexican food (you get the idea). Hooray, st. pat's. saturday and sunday were pretty slow. I really need to get out more. I also practiced guitar (still sucking!) and read some books.

On the Fire Dick Vitale front, he's still not fired, and he's still retardo.

I wish I had a good story about text vs. subtext because I've been thinking about it a lot lately. but i don't.

unrelated: sometimes things don't go my way. but sometimes they do.
I have tattoos on my arms (it's just a skin picture!) to remind me of this, but it's too easy to focus on the negative. you have to give the negative and the positive equal weight. if i do that, I realize that things have gone right for me in every measurable way except one: I'm not dating anyone right now and I'm bored. so I focus on all the other things that go right, and try not to let it bug me. i'm not even looking to date anyone right now. i just like the distraction. it's fun.

in roommate news, we got a new guy. he's cool. and I think he'll pay his bills on time, which I appreciate.
more later.

No comments: