23 September 2014

I Thought We Covered This: One and Only by Cherry Cherry Boom Boom



Here's a little slice of pop confection that I thought I had posted on the blog already. File this one under "sad songs with happy music". That's my kind of jam.

I was pretty sure I posted it but in a sort-of-not-really-very-thorough search of the blog turned up no hits. Shame, that. Let's make this right immediately if not sooner.

Pretty good video considering the budget. Song has been out for a couple years but hey you know this was recently added to soundcloud? You do now. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why the sad songs, homez?

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Quaking hand may seem highly effective, and can likely be useful in certain situations, however from your experience so far, it isn't really the absolutely unfounded ability in any way.Monks, meanwhile, seem like an interesting option to players with an uncommon battle resource program.We are going to create for you a lot more changes around the enlargement since they become obtainable.
Cheap Fifa 15 Coins

Fut 15 coins