07 May 2014

Summer Jamz are the Best Jamz: Maurer & Maurer - Rising (Original Mix)

Into this jam right now. Officially it's Maurer (ampersand) Maurer and Nicolas Haelg and it's called Rising. This is the original mix. Probably you knew that because you can read. Whatever.

Anyway it's got a trendy saxophone sound that is all the rage right now in deep house music. I don't know if that's a synth or actually a saxophone. I'm betting synth but I can't tell. Who the hell is playing all the saxophone in the house tracks these days? No idea. It's a fun, upbeat track.

In related upbeat news my last workday at the old job is 8 May. Exit interview 9 May. After 14.5 years it was time to move on. Past time. The surprising thing about leaving the company was how hard some of my co-workers took the news. Didn't see that coming, and I was moved by their kindness.

New job starts 12 May. Get excited.



No comments: