08 July 2009

Wildly good times


Lots going on this past week but not much of it blog-worthy. As in, hardly any of it. Big fourth of July celebration. Plus I'm busy with that other thing.

Latest news is that I hope to be reunited with my girlfriend (and by 'girlfriend' I mean 'motorcycle') some time soon. I was originally told maybe by the end of this week but now it looks more like two weeks from today at the latest. That's not what I had in mind when I talked to the insurance company but I can't do much about it so I'm trying not to get frustrated. Trying. urg.

On the upside the bike *should* be fully repaired and back to excellent when all the repairs are done. That's a huge bonus.

This cartoon from the consistently excellent xkcd reminded me of my Friday nights. So I am sharing it with you.

No comments: