02 July 2009

Let's blow stuff up!


I love fireworks. A lot. You can buy fireworks in mexico that are like a mortar - you have to bury the base of a tube in the ground and light the fuse and stand well back because it shoots up in the air and goes off like an artillery shell. You better believe it is awesome. Anyway, happy fourth of July. I'll be drinking light beers exclusively this year because I'm going to Vegas in three weeks and need to tighten it up for the pool. I'm on the program. Fewer desserts. Mixing in a salad. Back in the gym on the regular. And no booze after this weekend until I'm poolside. Or maybe on the plane. We'll see.

Image courtesy someecards. They have updated their site so you can't just grab the cards and use them on your blog any more, and also you have to register in order to send a card. Registering is a hassle but they have a right to make some monies on their intellectual property. And I still cribbed their sweet 4th of July card. So there.

No comments: