08 September 2006

a stingray? are you kidding?


I lost $50 in a bet this weekend. I heard the croc hunter was dead and I said it was an internet hoax. then I put $50 on it (I had had a few drinks). no way that guy was dead. turns out I was a wee bit wrong.

i wrote a whole post about the croc hunter and how he died and that sucked and blah blah. then i realized it was redundant and all I really add to the whole deal is:

bummer.

which is pretty much the only thing I had to add to my college ex-gf's story about getting divorced and starting over.

addendum to divorce post down below:
wanted to make it clear the girl was not interested in any sort of romantic thing w/ me. nothing like that. it was an attempt to re-connect emotionally w/ something that she remembered in a positive way. except it was FOURTEEN YEARS AGO. and we're not talking about boring years where nothing much happens. we're talking, late adolescence to adulthood (read: later adolescence). damn.
okay then.

No comments: