14 September 2006

busy, just imagine I wrote a whole post about some bands at ACL


i'm way past posting an entire entry on the austin city limits festival.

my favorite band of the moment is not going to be there, but i figure i'll be able to find something else I like in the 130 bands that are performing. and heck, if austin is cool, i might move there.

good times.
love you, and thanks for reading.

ps. I think gnarls barkley is played out, but the fact that they only appear in costume, and that they are constantly changing the costume, is moderately clever. i'm a big fan of the fear and loathing costume set, as well as the costumes from the Big Lebowski. that's good work.

they are playing the festival, so I think i'm gonna try and check it out if it's not too crowded. they do go on famously late, so i won't be on time.

No comments: