21 September 2006

magnum kizzee, you had me at hello

[no picture - accessing blogger via email portal] who doesn't get spammed like crazy at their various email addresses?
I have 3 gmail accounts and 2 yahoo accounts, all in an effort to reduce the junkmail that hits my inbox every day. unfortunately I threw my main gmail under the bus when I used it as a contact for my south american travel arrangements. as a result, i'm now impotent, overweight, and (how to put this delicately?) under-endowed in english, spanish, and portugese. all at the same time. who knew? [rhetorical device there; please do not answer.]

so when an invitation to INTENSIFY MENTAL ALERTNESS AND CONCENTRATION!!!!! came in with the name "magnum kizzee", i was intrigued. who was this magnum, this kizzee? could they really INTENSIFY MENTAL ALERTNESS?!!?!? they sent me a website and everything. magnum kizzee, sweet sweetness, could you be the one?

it turns out he/she is just whoring human growth hormone. and they don't exist after all. but they did close the spam w/ a nice zen koan / semi-haiku, which I reproduce here:
to witness it.
he said. That none of us are.
as disturbed their busy

indeed, magnum kizzee. indeed.

No comments: