09 July 2014

Bummer, with Bonus Puppy Pics

STOP IT! YOU'RE MELTING MY COLD, DEAD HEART

I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL THE KISSES
Big news of the week, aside from working a lot and Brazil getting eviscerated by Ze Germans, is that I'm no longer dating the girl I was dating. I liked her. It didn't work out. She was funny and gorgeous and fun to be around and I really liked spending time with her. So that's a Disappointment.

Yeah there are worse things and yeah, there are other girls out there but still: sucks.

In order to make this post less of a downer I added pictures of my friends new puppy. Her name is Ruby, which is super cute. He bought a mixed purebred designer dog, which we tend to frown on around here (GET A RESCUE FROM THE POUND), but I cannot deny the cuteness of this little beast. Looks like a sweetheart to me.

No comments: