27 July 2010

Made it back from Vegas; couple pictures but nothing significant to report

Made it back from Vegas in one piece. Long day at the pool. Good time was had by all. Pretty quiet trip, all things considered. That's if you count spending the day at the pool drinking as 'quiet'. Stories and photos to follow tomorrow or the next day. For now you'll have to enjoy the unintended irony of someone at SI.com failing on an image caption for a college brand.

'Sleaker' is not a word. Sleeker, as in 'more sleek', is a word. I feel bad for whatever intern is responsible. I've made a few glaring typos of my own. The first I remember, in seventh grade, was on the title of a book report on the The Annals of the Black Company.  Anyway, I left out the second 'n' in 'Annals' on the title page of my report. Awkward much? Teacher got a big laugh out of it.

No comments: