27 January 2009

Did you miss me?


It's been a while since we last visited. I've been busy but not busy with anything that is fun or interesting (to anyone but me). No good stories or funny happenings.

One of the trip participants posted some more pictures of the build we did a couple weekends ago. She captured the general feeling of elation and accomplishment you feel after finishing a tough project. At this point we are waiting for the other build team (there were two groups of us) to finish their house so we can get in the car and go home. We couldn't do anything to help b/c they didn't have any more tools. They had more people than we did, but we had the benefit of a more experienced crew. Left to right in the photo: Spencer, the doosh, Sam, and Matt.

In unrelated news, the fat kid (me) is mixing some ballroom dance lessons into his weekly activities. Gets me out of the house, anyway.

No comments: