16 September 2008

Fantasy Football Feels My Wraf


Remember when this little thing we're doing here in cyberspace was funny? When it wasn't all politics and death and sadness? Me too. I remember it fondly. We're doing our best to keep it light but sometimes the real world intrudes.

From the I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing file I give you this weeks victory in Fantasy Football (hooray for Schweaty Balls)*. I know, I know - FF is only slightly less interesting than the dream I had last night or my NCAA tournament bracket, but still. Look at that margin of victory. Now note that the whole contest was complete except for LJ Smith's "contribution" on Monday night. That's right: after Sunday's games I needed 1 point to win this week and I got... 1 point. That's the kind of domination I'm talking about, people.

I went ahead and cut LJ after his feeble performance. Someone else in the league might need his magic.

*Yes the team is really called the Schweaty Balls. That's a photo of Pete Schweaty, looking sexy in flannel. He wasn't intimidated by that no-neck goon on the other team. He had balls on his side.

No comments: