22 September 2008

Douchebaggery on Parade: quidditch teams




This has been kicking around the internets for a while. It finally made it over the Guardian as a item of interest, so it's officially an international phenomenon. And by that I mean it's the dumbest fucking thing I've seen since I first heard about it a year ago. Congratulations douchebags. You run around with a broom between your legs and chase a ball? Why a broom? Oh. I get it now.

I wish they had that when I was in college. Because binge drinking and making out with pretty girls is soooooooo tedious. I hated doing that shit in college. I was constantly trying to figure out ways to "further unify the student body". Hmmm... maybe not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from some one who enjoyed the first two books...this is in the running for the lamest thing I have ever seen