29 May 2013

Damn a week already?

It shouldn't have been a whole week. I wrote a post and had a cool (possibly not that cool) song attached but then I hit the wrong button and it got deleted. I am an idiot. Are you sure you want to delete this post? Oh yeah do it. I'm good. And then: poof. Gone forever. Ahhh why didn't you protect me from myself?

Get involved in this while you can. Three hour mix? Hellz yeah. I think you have another day or two at the most. Props to Big Cheese for the link.

Since I don't feel like creating something from scratch (again), here's an excerpt of my correspondence with a Friend of the Blog:

I've been feeling sick since late last week so my weekend was very quiet. I made it to a disgusting lunch with some friends on Sunday while they were drinking their faces off. They were at the bars for over 12 hours. Started at noon, and I got a text at midnight that they were still there. How is that even possible? And it was at a horrible chain bar called the Saddle Ranch - possibly you are familiar. It's like getting drunk at a western-themed TGIFridays. Dodged that bullet (aside from the gag-inducing lunch) but stopped by to say hello during their bender and survey the scene. It was awful.

Caught up with some AD [Arrested Development]. What did you think? I thought it was... uneven. Parts were superb, parts were not. It's hard to hit a home run every time. It took far too many episodes for someone to make fun of Portia de Rossi's plastic surgery.* Jesus. Is that even the same person?



*To be fair: she looks great with that short haircut. I'm less convinced on the new nose, botox, etc.

No comments: