21 April 2013

Greek Salad

I was in a fraternity but the greek system at my school was only about 15% of the student population. Which is to say, rather small.

It's a bigger deal at other schools, and it prompts letters like this one, which I found hilarious. It was written by a member of a "lower-tier, very awkward" sorority that set up an event with a "pretty good" frat.* She writes (in part):


I do not give a flying fuck, and Sigma Nu does not give a flying fuck, about how much you fucking love to talk to your sisters. You have 361 days out of the fucking year to talk to sisters, and this week is NOT, I fucking repeat NOT ONE OF THEM. This week is about fostering relationships in the Greek community, and that's not fucking possible if you're going to stand around and talk to each other and not our matchup. Newsflash you stupid cocks: FRATS DON'T LIKE BORING SORORITIES. Oh wait, DOUBLE FUCKING NEWSFLASH: SIGMA NU IS NOT GOING TO WANT TO HANG OUT WITH US IF WE FUCKING SUCK, which by the way in case you're an idiot and need it spelled out for you, WE FUCKING SUCK SO FAR. 

----
I laughed because it's true.




 * I keep typing 'frat' as 'fart', which probably says more about my experience than any story I could tell.

1 comment:

yancy said...

I could do with more leisure time.
  cheap jerseys