07 March 2012

I wouldn't put it past you

This image comes from the tumblr site Alligator Sunglasses, who got it from regions unknown (but definitely English speaking). The title was 'Graham is Awesome', and you'll no argument from me on that assessment.

I laughed.

Unrelated:
Barring a change of heart over the weekend, I am going to put the Repsol up for sale. Planning to give that some serious thought over the next several days. I've committed to either riding it or selling it and the cost/benefit of street riding on the Repsol isn't adding up for me. Could run it at the track but I already have a perfectly good track bike. And it's a good time of year to sell. So we'll see.

The tricky part is that I am very invested in motorcycle riding, and also in the bike. It was my dream bike and it's still just as gorgeous as the day I bought it. Probably moreso, since I got rid of the rubbish bits and put on fancy (expensive) custom parts.

If I'm being pragmatic I'd say it's time to sell. But if I were being pragmatic I never would have bought it in the first place, and fuck that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't do it. just don't. my argument is if you want to sell it next week, you can. you can't unsell that particular bike.